Objectivity quick start class

Hi GC-Objectivity folks,

Julie Tsoi informs me that they can give a class on Objectivity V5.0
the week of 12/8/97 or 12/15/97, at their location in Mtn View.
The format is 3 days of class (with lab time)
followed by 2 days consulting.  The goal is to learn some Objy V5.0
as well as build a prototype of interest to us.
We will discuss the content with them at a pre-meeting, either
in person or on the phone.  We should discuss this in a phone
conference before talking to the Objy instructor.
I would like to know who is interested in attending and which weeks.
The cost of the class is $1500/per student.
The cost of consulting and some students can be covered via the
GC budget.   I can discuss these arrangements on an individual basis.

Thanks,
Doug