no phone conf. Thur. Jan 8, 1998

Hi GC folks,

There is no phone conference Thursday, Jan. 8, 1998.
We will have one next week, Jan. 15.

I had a very good discussion this morning with Brian Clark & Julie
Tsoi of Objectivity, about the class on Jan. 26-30.
Brian will be teaching the 3-day course and doing the consulting on
Thu & Fri.  Brian is very familiar with high-energy physics and can give
constructive guidance on how Objy features can be (and have been)
used.  If topics come up during the first 3 days that people want to
follow up in more detail (such as schema evolution, clustering, replication,
etc.) we can have break-out sessions on Thu & Fri where some people
can follow up on that topic, in addition to the GC prototype project
we plan to work on.

Doug