Re: Corba Monitoring tools

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Shigeki Misawa wrote:

> Also, is the CORBA monitoring tool described in :
>
> http://www.blackwhite.com/products/objobsrvr.html
>
> of any use ? Or is this overkill or the wrong thing ?

I think it looks very useful. We can do the same thing (from what I read)
by installing CORBA filters, but this company also supplies tools to
interpret the data logged. I think we should look into it.
The only "con" I saw is that you need to insert a line of code to register
a callback. I guess one can live with that.

 - Henrik
Henrik Nordberg <HNordberg@lbl.gov> http://nordberg.lbl.gov
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory