measurements

Hi GC folks,

At the next phone meeting (4/9) I would like to discuss system
performance measurements for the grand challenge project.
Please send me a brief description (either text or URL) of
what you think should be measured (in MDC1 or beyond)
and I will put it on the web before next Thursday's meeting.
This could be anything from details of what to log, similar to
Arie's list (see GC mtg, 2Apr98 web page), to bandwidth
from disk, to "How long does it take to select X% events
from DST's run 2001B?".

Thanks,
Doug