Re: events db on pdsf

> I looked at it with the ootoolmgr. It's very neat although it takes a long
> time to load the "Basic Objects" (and it failed a couple of times). But
> where are the sixty or so files (databases)? I couldn't find them.
>
> Luis

Hi Luis.
	Do you open up the default federation under the file menu? There
are about 63 events databases under that federation.  The events contained
in those data bases can be viewed by clicking on the particles container
(this takes quite a while as their are some big VArrays in those events)
This morning I spent about 4 minutes waiting for events4-particles to
open.
	Drop me a line if you have any further questions.
		dave