Slide Fodder

I am in the process of constructing slides for a presentation about the Grand
Challenge and the RHIC Event Store for next week's RD45 meeting. While I can
provide a relatively accurate description of the architecture and its current
and eventual implementations, I would be happy to incorporate any details
about your work that you might like to have aired.  As usual, I'm doing this
at the last minute (I'm leaving Monday), so promptness helps.  (I'm also
heavily weighted toward text, so any pictures would be welcome as well.)

Thanks in advance.

David