Query Monitor on starsu00

Hi all,
Even before the release date as promosed, qmonitor is ready
and it's on starsu00. It resides in my gc directory and also
in /home/common/GC/malon/LaunchGCA.
I moved old qmonitor to qmonitor.old and cmanagerFake to
cmanagerFake.old.
With my EI and CM simulation, I ran 3 parallel queries
started one after another, and they all ran successfully.
I also tested with 3 more consecutive parallel queries
started after one finished, and it ran successfully also.
Those simulated EI and CM are in ~asim/gc/inqei and
~asim/gc/cm directory. Each directory contains Run and README
files.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Thanks.
--Alex