RE: Reserving federated database IDs for RHIC

BaBar allocates 5 of their 100 to each developer actually of the
federation-creating variety. I'd like to think we'd have so many we'd run out!
  - Torre

-- Torre Wenaus, BNL      wenaus@bnl.gov      516-344-4755  Fax 344-4206 --
-- STAR Experiment, RHIC@BNL Computing and software project leader       --
-- B. 510A Room 1-175        http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/STAR/computing.html --