RE: phone meeting 9 July 1998

Commenting on the minutes, we haven't tried Objy/Linux yet in STAR. Actually I
forgot to ask about that in the Liaison meeting with RCF this morning. Maybe
Dave S. or Bruce could comment on when and where it'll be available to try?

The BaBar Objy software has been used successfully with STAF on Sun/Solaris, but
we don't know yet what awaits us on Linux, which is not a BaBar-supported
platform. Probably won't be pretty at first, but might not be that bad either as
the BaBar stuff runs on a lot of platforms and at least once upon a time worked
with gcc too.

  - Torre