Re: new version of QM

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Alex Sim wrote:

> Hi,
> I just put a new version of Query Monitor in launch directory, along with
> new fake cache manager (cmanagerFake) and my test program (inqei - combination
> of EI, Qo and user code).
> I also put whatsnewQM file in the same directory.

I just want to add that the new version of the CM is also ready and in the
launch directory. This version gets the size of the files at run time from
HPSS and also gets the list (DBIDs) of the files already in cache at
initialization time. I tested it and seems to be working fine.

Luis

Luis M. Bernardo  <lmbernardo@lbl.gov> <www.lbl.gov/~bernardo>
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720