more alternate dates for next qtrly GC meeting

Hi GC folks,

After talking with Arie I would like to suggest 2 more
alternate dates for the next GC quarterly meeting,
that is now tentatively scheduled for Sept. 23.
The new alternates are Oct. 12(Monday) or 16(Friday)
at the end of MDC1.  A Monday or Friday choice is
to better accomodate a Saturday night stay for air travellers.
The rationale is then we can better assess the overall result
of MDC1 and plan for MDC2 & future.
So, now the list of dates are:
Sept. 23 (tentatively set last June)
Sept. 26 (following the RCF meeting on 24,25)
Oct. 12  (Monday at end of MDC1)
Oct. 16  (Friday at end of MDC1)

Let me know what you think and we will discuss it and
choose in the phone meeting tomorrow.

Doug

Douglas