Re: more alternate dates for next qtrly GC meeting

What is the expectation in terms of physical presence at Brookhaven for
the two Grand Challenge timeslots in the mock data challenge?  I had
tentatively planned to be at Brookhaven for the first period, but I had
hoped that things would be solid enough for the second phase that many of us
could participate in the "Grand Challenge revisited" from our home
institutions.  Is that view overly optimistic?

While the 26 September date would minimize additional travel requirements,
I agree with Arie that we will be better able to assess MDC1 and plan for
MDC2 in October.  If most of us are expected to be at BNL for the "revisited"
phase, then 6 October at BNL makes the most sense to me; otherwise, I would
prefer 12 October (16 October is okay, too), and we might minimize aggregate
travel time and expense by meeting in Berkeley.

David