QE source tree updated

Hello,

I have put down some effort and cleaned up the source tree for the query
estimator. Makefiles now detect what machine they run on and set up
variables accordingly.
There is one Makefile in the root that will build anything in the tree.
make all will make the whole tree and copy the executables to a bin
directory.
If you have previously checked out the QE tree, it's probably a good
idea to rm -r * it and co it again. Some files have been deleted from
the tree (all makefiles and makefile.<machine> have been replaced by a
Makefile for each directory).

There is a README file in the root. I will add more info to it, but
please have a look at it. There is a picture (aahh ASCII art :) of the
tree in it.

I hope I didn't break anything in the process... since I'll be gone for
a week.

Cheers, Henrik
Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory