Re: can't make QE/tdc either

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Doug Olson wrote:

> Hi Henrik,
>
> I can't make QE/tdc either.  Before trying QE/tdc I tried
> make in QE/qe, but it seemd to want tdc.

Yes, QE needs some TDC files. Those are made as needed by the QE makefile.
I will very that this works well, when I get back from KDD.

For now: make tdc before qe. Simplest way is to cvs co the whole QE and
make all in the QE root.

> starsu00:
> (starsu00) tdc % make
> CC -c  tdc.cpp -mt -Bdynamic -O3 -I/grandch/u/nordberg/include/CC-STL
> "tdc.cpp", line 27: Error: Could not open include file <deque>.
> "tdc_cluster.h", line 15: Error: Could not open include file <algorithm>.
> "tdc_cluster.h", line 16: Error: Could not open include file <vector>.

The makefile picks up the wrong path for STL. It uses the one for rhic. I
will fix this when I get back. The makefiles are supposed to work for all
the machines I have an account on (starsu00, gizmo, rcf, rmds03).

Regards, Henrik (via 9600 bps ugh...)
Henrik Nordberg <HNordberg@lbl.gov> http://nordberg.lbl.gov
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory