Re: tagged QE, CM

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Doug Olson wrote:

> Hi gcdev folks,
>
> I have tagged QE and CM with the cvs tag MDC1.
> These versions can be retrieved from the repository
> with either of these commands:
> cvs co -r MDC1 QE # or CM
> cvs export -r MDC1 QE  # or CM
>
> I was able to build QE on both starsu00 and rmds03
> without changes.
> After modifying CM/Makefile I was able to build CM
> on both starsu00 and rmds03.

I didn't check whether CM compiled on rmds03 because I couldn't, and I
still can't, call cvs. I get a "Command not found". Is this a path
problem? I have the CVSROOT variable set correctly and I'm klogged to
/afs/rhic.

> Doug

Luis

Luis M. Bernardo  <lmbernardo@lbl.gov> <www.lbl.gov/~bernardo>
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720