Re: Log file for CM

I evaluated the total transfer rate as a function of the time during the 6
hours the tests ran (around 23000 seconds). The total transfer rate is the
sum of the individual transfer rates at any given time (approximately).
A plot of the transfer rate is include in the .pdf file I attach. As one
can see when things go "well" we get a transfer rate around 3 MB/sec but
most of the time things don't go well...

Luis

Luis M. Bernardo  <lmbernardo@lbl.gov> <www.lbl.gov/~bernardo>
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720

transferrate.pdf