<oo.h>

I just got this message while compiling my code:

rmds03 % gmake
CC -g -c cm_util.cpp -mt -Bstatic -lorbixmt -Bdynamic -lITinimt
-I/grandch/u/nordberg/include/CC-STL -I/opt/iona/OrbixMT_2.3c/inc
-I/afs/rhic/oodb/solaris4/include  -lnsl -lsocket
-L/opt/iona/OrbixMT_2.3c/lib
"cm_objy.h", line 8: Error: Could not open include file <oo.h>.
1 Error(s) detected.
gmake: *** [cm_util.o] Error 1

Yesterday it compiled without problems. Is this just happening with me or
did something changed with the reboot?

Thanks,
Luis

Luis M. Bernardo  <lmbernardo@lbl.gov> <www.lbl.gov/~bernardo>
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720