Re: cm hung

> I ran a test(I think with fake cache manager) and it hung
> after 16 of 22 files with the message:
> "returning not enough space for testing w/o staging"
>
> The iterator hungup. It looked like the qmonitor hung up
> waiting for the cm, and the cm seemed to stop.
> The config file is /grandch/u/GCA/tmp/gc.config.dlo

Ive been running with the gc.config (and the launch script in the same
dir) in
/star/u2d/malon/STARdb
and not seen this problem.  There are some differences between the
gc.config I have been using and yours, in particular:

~malon/STARdb/gc.config
cm*HPSSPath=/home/starreco/30018/
cm*HPSSHost=rmds01

/grandch/u/GCA/tmp/gc.config.dlo
cm*HPSSPath=/home/starreco/objy/COS7/30025/
cm*HPSSHost=rmds02