Re: when to start tests

dave zimmerman wrote:

> Hi Alex and Doug,
> I spoke to Yuri after the meeting.  He has recon jobs running now and
> would not to kill them until we are ready to run our tests.  I proposed
> that any jobs running in STAR recon get kill at 13:30 and that we
> begin making measurements at 14:00.  Does this sound reasonable to
> eveyrone?
> david
>
> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > I spoke with Yuri Fisyak about scheduling when to start running the
> > tests, at the RCF-MDC meeting this morning.  We need to coordinate
> > it with the other activities (reconstruction) that are running
> > now.
> > He wants to check on things first, so you should not start
> > running your tests before 9:00am PDT (12:00pm EDT).
> > I'll keep you updated.
> >
> > Doug

So it's 11am PDT...
sounds okay to me.
so rmds03 is all ours then...
I'm going to run the test in the .../bin/RUN_TEST directory with copied
executables...
So, please try not to interfere with the gc.config and other executables
in the directory.
I'll be using HPSS to stage files, so please not to stage any to the
directory that I'm going to stage...  I'll post the directory that I'm
staging into when I start doing that...
I'll start with the Dave Z.'s queries....
thanks a lot...
--Alex
--
Alex Sim