Re: test plan today

Hi Alex,
I recommend varying the EXECTIME.  The ones I made are just suggestions.
Also, if youd like to reduce the queries in size you can freely vary

tagrand which is a random number tag which runs from 0-2000

for example if you would prefer to get
108 events instead of 217 events for the 2nd query
modify it by making

glb_trk_tot>5000&mean_pt>0.5&tagrand>1000.

Also, if you would like to select 1% of the events in the database
randomly distributed through the files (not really since the data bases
have different numbers of events) just ask for tagrand<20 as your query.

david