Re: MDC1 Tests

>    To David Zimmerman:  Are the queries that specify glb_trk_tot<10 likely
>    to return events in small files?  (I suspect that there may be a
>    significant correlation between small numbers of tracks and small events,
>    and this may in turn (here's the leap) yield files that are more likely
>    than most to be small.)

In general I agree.
In /grandch/u/GCA/ there is a file DataBase.txt

with format like so:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
filename numberevents filesize
psc073_01_47evts_dst.xdf 98 658735104
psc058_01_46evts_dst.xdf 96 640892928
psc069_01_46evts_dst.xdf 96 637321216
psc071_02_47evts_dst.xdf 96 617463808
psc079_01_46evts_dst.xdf 94 616136704
set050_03_42evts_dst.xdf 86 563838976
psc079_02_45evts_dst.xdf 93 549535744

from this file one can see a pretty wide range of event sizes (recall
that the counting of events/file is not perfect so there could be some
descrepancy there) over the data base.

but the correlation between fewer events in the file and smaller files
looks pretty good.