HPSS logs

Hi,

I had a look at the HPSS logfile that are on starsu00. I found that much
of the information is duplicated across the files. A cmp on the two
first files show that the first 14000 lines are the same. The same
number for the next two is 19000.

Dave, did you know this?

I wrote a nawk script (StarLogs/foo) that will parse out when each mount
happened. But since a lot of information in the logs is duplicated, so
is the output of the script. It would be very nice to somehow strip the
duplicate lines. Hints?

 - Henrik
Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory