Re: log files.

dave zimmerman wrote:

> As you probably know a lot of the log files are empty.  It turns out that
> this is probably due to bad transfers from the archive where they are
> stored.  If you have requests for files let me know and I will try to find
> them.
>
> Have you parsed the log files from the phenix runs?  Ive had some trouble
> there.  For what its worth the tapes with the phenix data on them are in
> the range
>         00021-00060

I have parsed the phenix files. The results are in PhenixLogs/mnt and
mnt2. The final result for tapes 43 and 44 are in PhenixLogs/mnt/a4.log.
It looks very incomplete, and I don't know if that is because the
parsing failed to recognize valid data or if it is because of the empty
files.

For Star it looks better. Have a look at StarLogs/mnt/a5.log.

For Star, there seems to be a gap between 012330 and 020000 (in time).
Try tail StarLogs/mnt/mnt.012330 ; head StarLogs/mnt/mnt.020000

Regards, Henrik