ORBacus (Omnibroker 3.1) test

Hi all,

I downloaded ORBacus 3.1 and built it in,
/disk0/grandch/porter/soft/OB-3.1

I then built the general set of QO codes,

queryserver  =>  QOFactory as Corba Server
qserver_client =>QO client test of QOF Server
user_client => QO client test with resident QOFactory
libgcaqo.a => QO library for general use

using ORBacus.  I didn't experience any problems
with the build and was able to communicate with
the QueryEstimator.  I did not use the multi-threading
capability offered by ORBacus via JThreads.

If others want to test this, look at
/disk0/grandch/porter/QO_TEST/QO/Makefile.user

To process idl files, you'll need to have
/disk0/grandch/porter/soft/OB-3.1/ob/lib
in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

    Jeff