RE: What else to log

> Maybe ploting when the OOI returns the first and last EI for each
> file is interesting as a kind of consistency check.  Plotting
> an "event" (vertical axis item) for every EI returned by the OOI
> won't work because there are easily too many for that type of plot.
> I am curious what Dave M thinks.
>
> Doug

Logging first and last EI for each file is OK, but it is not enough
to undestand why things are not what we expect for user code
behavior.  To understand if it is the fault of the network or
something else, more detailed logging is needed.   At least during
testing, it may be worth recording what's happening in more detail.

Comments?

Arie.

Arie Shoshani
Mail Stop 50B/3238