I would like your help with my running site.

Hi,

  My name is Marshall Donnerbauer.  I was wondering if you would be so
  kind to put a link on your page to mine.  I have made a running site
  with a FREE newsletter, many pictures,running and racing tips,
  and a daily running tip in your email.

  I am also working on health and nutrition tips and I do offer
  nutrition products through Mother Natures Nutrition Products.

  Anyway I want to get people interested in going to my site, so I
  have been going around to the really nice sites like yours and
  asking if they would put a link from one of their pages to mine.

    I was hoping that after I do get some traffic to my site, I will be able
  to afford to place a paid banner advertisement on your page.  But first
  I have to work on getting people to my site.

  There were a few different ways to contact your site, so I sent this
  letter to a couple of your email addresses.

  Please check my site out and write me back with your comments.

  The site address is http://www.runningtips.com.  I look forward
  to hearing from you.

  Thank You Very Much,

  Marshall Donnerbauer