Re: GC meeting notes, Linux-Objy info

Pavel is going to work up an estimate of MDC2 data volume; it is likely to be
(at the DST level) few-to-several hundred GB. Less than the 1TB of MDC1.
  - Torre

-- Torre Wenaus, BNL     wenaus@bnl.gov    516-344-4755  Fax 516-344-4206 --
-- STAR Experiment, RHIC@BNL  Computing and software project leader       --
-- B. 510A Room 1-175         http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/STAR/computing.html --