rmds03 [Fwd: ORBacus 3.1.1]

Hi,

I forgot about rmds03. Shigeki, or someone else:
please install ORBacus 3.1.1 on rmds03 and let us know where it is.

I put another copy in ~nordberg/OB-3.1.1.tar.gz on rmds03.

Thanks a lot,
	- Henrik

Henrik Nordberg wrote:

> could someone (with the permission) make a module for ORBacus 3.1.1 on starsu00,
> please?
> A compiled version is available in ~nordberg/OB-3.1.1.tar.gz on starsu00.
> The QE now uses the JTC package which is included in the above .gz file.
> Thanks a lot.
Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory