Re: Orbacus 3.1.1 on rmds03?

The JTC-1.0.5-XXX files/directories have been symlinked into the
OB-3.1.XXXX directories. This should make it appear as if the two
packages were installed in the same directory tree.
The DEBUG versions were symlink together as were the NON-DEBUG version
so that the appropriate libraries from the same compile options of the
two packages are in the same place.

The most likely candidate for symlinking into /usr/local is the
No Debug/Optimized/No JThreadC++ version of OB-3.1.1. Unless there are
no objections, I will probably do this on monday morning (i.e. remove
OB-2.X and install OB-3.1.1 in /usr/local).

Shigeki