a QE &/or QM request

Hi Henrik & Alex,

I think we've discussed that it would be useful, from a GC-admin
point of view, to give users the ability to find out about
all thier current queries and allow GC-administrators to get
information about all current queries.  I envision a method, not
associated with any query, as,

QueryList_T* getQueryList();

The results returned will be a sequence of structs containing
username, querytoken, state, & perhaps an start-execute timestamp
for all known queries.

The gcaResources-init or the UI-init (e.g. QueryBuilder) could
then provide a screen dump of all queries associated with this user
(via an internal comparison with "username"). The UI could also
provide an 'abort existing query' panel.

It may be that the best server to provide this interface is the QM since
an executing query could have been flushed from the QE memory with
a done() call.

	Thanks, Jeff
begin:vcard
n:Porter;R. Jeff
tel;fax:516-344-4206
tel;work:516-344-7953
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Brookhaven National Lab
version:2.1
email;internet:porter@bnl.gov
adr;quoted-printable:;;=0D=0APhysics Department,=0D=0ABld 510A;Upton;NY;11973;
x-mozilla-cpt:;15856
fn:R. Jeff Porter
end:vcard