Minimal query and navigating events in MDC2 federation

Hi Arie,
Ive looked into the problem that the objects referenced in the tag data base
are dst (oParticles) objects rather than
event header objects.  This is due to a bug which I fixed at David's request a
month ago, but unfortunately did not check
into CVS.  Furthermore, the header database for the MDC2 federation was
deleted so that I will be unable to remake the tags with header references
without pulling the 120 data base files out of HPSS and retagging them.

It is easy enough to change the minimal query code so that the code expects to
receive DST references as opposed to event header references.  Jeff is doing
this now and will send out a mail when the fix is in.

david