Are you attending the GCA meeting at ANL...

HENP-GCA collaborators,

Important information for attendees of the
HENP GCA Workshop, 27,28 Apr 1999 Argonne National Lab:
DOE is once again "tightening the screws" on access to the ANL site for
"foriegn nationals". In order to minimize the delay and "hassle" at the
entrance gate to ANL for all visitors ... we need to know that "you are
comming (who, citizenship and data of arrival for site access). If you are
not a US citzen, we also need to know your place and date of birth. If
you should be so blessed to be from a DOE declared "sensitive country"
we will be required to fill-out additional paper work, so it is very
important to get the information to us soon!
Please send to me <may@anl.gov> or the secretary Christine Schuur
<cschuur@anl.gov> and we will try to smooth the waters!

Other information which may be of use to attendees...
HENP GC Workshop, 27,28 Apr 1999 Argonne National Lab
beyond that currently posted to:
	http://www-rnc.lbl.gov/GC/meetings/27apr99/default.htm

The meeting room will be F240 in Bldg 362 (HEP Division)
the 2nd floor left-wing (as you face elevator) near the
end of the hallway. We will have a SVGA projector and
DHCP tp-ethernet connections. The room will be available
starting noon on Tue. Lunch and Dinner are available at
Guest House. The Argonne cafeteria (bldg 213) is available
for lunch 11:30a-1:15p.

People locations
Ed May		362	F141	630-252-6222
David Malon	362	E229	630-252-7516
Christine Schuur362	F133	630-252-6213 (Secretary)

Unfortunately the ANL web site map is not of particularly high
magnification or resolution, so the following may be of some
use:

Follow I-55 (Stevenson) south ... there will be a sign for
Argonne National Lab exit...

Exit I-55 at Cass Ave going south, 1/4 mi then right at Northgate
road. Proceed to Main Gate Visitor Reception center for gate pass.
Thru gate turn left follow Outer Circle Dr.

To get to 362: proceed thru stop sign, next left onto Southwood Dr.
Proceed to stop sign, left onto Rock Rd. Bldg 362 will be on right
side with main entrance is breeze-way (conveniently labeled
"Transportation Technology R&D Center") connecting a
round brick auditorium(labeled High Energy Physics).
Park on left side lots across from the round brick auditorium.

To get to Guest House: proceed thru stop sign on Outer Circle Drive.
First left just past gas station. Signed as "Advanced Photon Source"
with a "tiny sign for Guest House". Parking lot just in front of
Guest House.

Regards,
Ed May

Edward N. May                   Phone:          (630)-252-6222
High Energy Physics Division    FAX:            (630)-252-5076
Argonne National Laboratory     Internet:       may@anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439 USA           Webpage:        http://sun2.hep.anl.gov