Attending the GCA workshop at ANL?

Dear GCA people attending Apr99 Workshop at ANL...

I am informed by my secretary that we have received requests and
information for establishing gate pass at ANL for

Stephen Johnson
Bruce Gibbard
Henrik Nordberg
Doug Olson (presumed here for EXESUG...)
Luis Bernardo
Arie Shoshani
Alex Sim

There are some names on the agenda which we have not heard from...

If you are coming we need to establish a gate pass ...

In order to minimize the delay and "hassle" at the
entrance gate to ANL for all visitors ... we need to know that "you are
comming (who, citizenship and data of arrival for site access). If you are
not a US citzen, we also need to know your place and date of birth. If
you should be so blessed to be from a DOE declared "sensitive country"
we will be required to fill-out additional paper work, so it is very
important to get the information to us soon!

Regards,
Ed May
Edward N. May			Phone:		(630)-252-6222
High Energy Physics Division 	FAX:		(630)-252-5076
Argonne National Laboratory	Internet:	may@anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439 USA		Webpage:	http://sun2.hep.anl.gov