notes, reminder

Hi GC folks,

I posted the brief minutes from today's meeting on the web.
Also I want to remind people there are still some missing
piece's for the components write-ups.

Torre Wenaus & Dave Morrison - tag database
Craig Tull - query object, logging service (using template)
Arie Shoshani - clustering analyzer, restructuring module

I need these pieces before Christmas as I intend to put the
combined write-up together as material for the STAR
collaboration meeting (Jan. 5) as well as a RHIC computing review
Jan. 12,13.  Note that these write-ups do not need all the gory
detail but a simple description and information about
schedule and required external resources.  Please use the
template at
http://www-rnc.lbl.gov/GC/plan/template.htm

Thanks,
Doug