Objectivity Quick Start class

GC folks,

The Objectivity Quick Start class is scheduled for Jan. 26-30, 1998.
It will take place at the Objectivity training site in Moutain View,
California.  Details and logistics (as they develop) are at
http://www-rnc.lbl.gov/GC/meetings/26jan98_objy/index.html.
There is a limit of 15 students so please contact me if you
are planning to attend (or are considering attending).

The 5-day class is composed of the standard 3-day introductory
Objecitivity/DB for C++ course with some additional materials prepared
specific to Objectivity Version 5, followed by 2 days consulting
with Brian Clark of the Advanced Technology Group.

I am arranging to reserve some hotel rooms in the area and will prepare
other logistical information that will be put at the URL above.

Doug