re-schedule FSU meeting

Hi GC folks,

At the meeting at BNL in October we tentatively arranged the next full
meeting
in Talahassee for the 29,30 of Jan. 1998.  Because of the Objectivity course
we need to re-schedule that meeting.  It turns out that there is the
Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering in Orlando Feb. 23-27, 1998.
I have had a couple requests to schedule this meeting adajcent to that
conference.  These dates would then be Feb. 19,20 or Mar. 2,3,  1998.
Please let me know your preference on this.

Thanks,
Doug