CVS Repository for code

Dear GC members,

Now that we are starting to have some code made I would like to put
it in a place that is commonly accessible.  I created a CVS repository
in /afs/rhic/gc/cvs on the Brookhaven RCF cluster and put a few files
in there.  I'm sure they are already outdated but it is a start.
To get an account on the RCF cluster, follow the instructions on this
url:

http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/html/newuser.html

You will also get a rcf afs account.  FYI, the current members of the
afs group grandc are olson,markp,tull.malon, and drs.

- Regards,
Mark