Re: Travel info

Doug,

I've prepared a web page that has meeting info, directions and maps.
Look at:
http://www.scri.fsu.edu/~riccardi/gc/

I've suggested a 9 am start. It might be better to suggest 8:30 so that
we'll have time for latecomers and for a brief stroll around the park
grounds before the meeting starts.

Also, I need to get a count of attendees to give to the park staff on
Tuesday. This is just a count for the morning coffee break.

Greg

--
Greg Riccardi                   <riccardi@cs.fsu.edu>
Department of Computer Science  850-644-2869