GC meeting at BNL in June

Hi GC folks,

We had discussed having our next quarterly GC meeting at BNL in June.
I think having it adjacent to the RCF meeting is useful, as we had last
October.  The RCF meeting dates are tentatively set for June 18,19.
This would make June 17 a reasonable choice for a GC meeting.
I am sure that the MDC status/plans/preparations will be a major
focus of that RCF meeting.  I would expect the GC folks directly
involved in the MDC1 would atttend all 3 days 17,18,19.

Please let me know soon if you have some serious conflict
with this.

Thanks,
Doug