Re: FW: ob: Orbix/Omnibroker compatibility?

I checked Iona's website and there is a patch to 2.3c (2.3c.02) that
fixes many bugs (that are listed there). One bug is: "479
Interoperability problems between Orbix and other ORBs in which Orbix
writes a slightly different format of IOR."
We should get this installed ASAP.

	Henrik

--
Henrik Nordberg <HNordberg@lbl.gov> http://nordberg.lbl.gov
Scientific Data Management Research Group