Re: draft drawing from integ. workshop

Doug Olson wrote:

> I have put a draft of the whiteboard drawing from the workshop
> on May 15 at:
> http://www-rnc.lbl.gov/GC/meetings/14may98/draft1.ps
> http://www-rnc.lbl.gov/GC/meetings/14may98/draft1.pdf
> The photos of the whiteboard are linked to
> http://www-rnc.lbl.gov/GC/meetings/14may98/default.htm.
> I could not quite read everything in the photo of the
> white board.  Please have a look and let me know
> of any corrections.  This particularly applies to
> Dave M., Henrik, Luis & Alex.

There is a question mark after "mkbmp" in the index builder box. mkbmp
is a program that creates a bitmap index. It is not used by the QE yet,
but the mkbmp command works (and the bitmap index gets created) so you
can remove the '?' if you wish.
Otherwise it looks correct.

 - Henrik
Henrik Nordberg <HNordberg@lbl.gov> http://nordberg.lbl.gov
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory