RE: More CVS Woes

I just did a chmod +w on the history file (???) and I got past the
>   cvs export: Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file
message, but then I was waiting for your (2762) locks.
Maybe it works for you now.

When last at BNL I asked some people about this cvs lock problem
and was told they had the problem too and kept a script
to manually remove the locks.
If this continues we should probably move the GC cvs development
repository to starsu00 local disk.

Doug