Re: rmds03

Shigeki,

I'm beginning to migrate stuff over to rmds03. I see that I am not a
member of the rhgrandc group.  Please make me a member so that I can
write to /grandch/u and /disk0/grandch.

Since the current members are,

    rhgrandc -> bernardo,asim,nordberg,olson

I expect that others will also need membership in this group.

    e.g.  malon, tull, may, zimm, yangj ...

Thanks, Jeff