Re: test federation at rcf

Mark,

I found the FDID problem - it is a star "database" problem.
In building an internal allocation by 5 FDID #s, the counting goes

25000
25005
.
.
25090
25095
26000 <--- should be 25100 ?
26005
26010 <--- here I am

Unfortunately, 26000 & 26005 have also been "allocated" but hopefully not been
used.

I will forward this info to Star maintainers.

Thanks, Jeff