PFTP port to Linux available online

Ognian, et al;

The Linux binary for pFTP is available at:

	http://iago.lbl.gov/hpss/pftp/

Because of its proprietary nature, I cannot make the source code available
in this public forum. I'll try to get it to you shortly.

Consider this beta software (Although I suspect it is fine since the
changes required were minimal.). Report any problems and/or successes to
Bill Saphir (WCSaphir@lbl.gov) and myself (CETull@lbl.gov).

- Craig

 Craig E. Tull, Ph.D.
 National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
 E.O. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
 EMail: cetull@lbl.gov       WWW: http://iago.lbl.gov/
 Phone: (510)486-7253        FAX: (510)486-4004