Re: fdb on rmds03

Henrik Nordberg wrote:

> So, Jie, the current index (as given below) is useless. Please delete
> it, comment out the line, recompile, build ASCII file and then rebuild
> the index.

Actually, there is an easier way:
Comment out the second line of Tag_Flat_Index.data and rebuild the
index. I did that and you may run with the same parameters as below
except:

qe*IndexDirectory=/grandch/u/nordberg/gc/index/yang
qe*DataSetDefFile=/grandch/u/nordberg/gc/index/yang/bin_spec.tdc

 - Henrik