Re: fdb on rmds03

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, jie yang wrote:

> hi, Luis,
>
> I run the GCA on rmds00 with FDB 30018, it wroks
> well except some db file were removed.
> I will ftp the missing db files from hpss. BTW,
> my working dir is /star/u2a/yangj/GCA_RUN.
>
> Jie

Jie,
I removed (deleted) some of the files. But before that I transfered all of
them to BNL's hpss. They are in the 30018 directory. But the problem is
not missing files but rather wrong db numbers. Maybe it is problem with
the simulator that Alex wrote but I have to wait for him to look at it.
Tomorrow...
Luis

Luis M. Bernardo  <lmbernardo@lbl.gov> <www.lbl.gov/~bernardo>
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720