launch script

Hi All,

For testing the GCA components, I found it usefull to
have a launching script.  So I wrote a simple one that
also makes sure I have Orbix & Objectivity setup.

The script is

/grandch/u/GCA/tmp/launchSM.sh

& takes the gc.config file on the command line
i.e.

/grandch/u/GCA/tmp/launchSM.sh /gandch/u/GCA/tmp/gc.config

This version uses my builds of the QE & QM as well as
Alex's Fake CM.

I noticed that if you kill  (^C) the QM & CM processes, you need
to remove the *.ref files by hand or the QM won't connect
the next time around.

Thanks, Jeff