RE: QO on cvs

I've been testing the SM components for the last hour and things are going
well. I got an email from BNL's HPSS people saying the problem I had
reported yesterday had been fixed. I'm using Jie's federation 30018 and
since he was testing at the same time with the same federation (but using
LBNL's HPSS) we had minor problems (his cmanager deleted some of my
files apparently). So it would be good if we could have another FD soon.
My only remark is that sometimes pftp takes too long to transfer files as
if the system was not responding.

Luis

Luis M. Bernardo  <lmbernardo@lbl.gov> <www.lbl.gov/~bernardo>
Scientific Data Management Research & Development Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720