RE: SGB works!

Great! In
  $STAR_DB/StafObjy/readObyDst.kumac, read_dst_from_db.kumac, and
$STAR_DB/StafObjy/kumacs/chain/ (slight mods) is apparatus that reads events
from the database and passes them through the SCA analysis. It superficially
works, meaning it runs but SCA results not checked. It follows Kathy's BFC
conventions so she can integrate it without much trouble. Using GC rather than
Objy directly should be a small change to this
 - Torre

-- Torre Wenaus, BNL      wenaus@bnl.gov      516-344-4755  Fax 344-4206 --
-- STAR Experiment, RHIC@BNL Computing and software project leader       --
-- B. 510A Room 1-175        http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/STAR/computing.html --